INSULATION FOR HOMEOWNERS IN CHARLOTTE, NC
Investing in quality insulation and air sealing is the most cost effective way to save money on your monthly energy bills. Insulation can be overlooked during construction in exchange for other home features. After a few years in an inefficient home and paying high energy bills, many homeowners wish they had made their home more efficient by investing in better insulation.
It’s never too late to make your home more energy efficient! By upgrading your home’s insulation now, you can benefit from:
- Greater year-round comfort
- More even temperature distribution throughout the home
- Improved acoustics, minimizing room-to-room noise transfer
- Better moisture control
- Reduced floor squeaks, drywall cracks, structure damage and condensation
- Potential for increased resale value by creating a more energy-efficient home with lower utility costs
- More environmentally friendly home that uses fewer of the earth’s resources
Don’t forget about the ongoing benefit of lower energy bills! ENERGY STAR estimates a homeowner can save up to 20% on heating and cooling costs (or up to 10% on their total annual energy bill) by air sealing and insulating.
There are many rebates and incentives available to offset your investment in energy upgrades. Click here to visit DSIRE and search for rebates and incentives by zip code.
We are proud to install quality insulation products from the following manufacturers: